- The CMEIAS-IT Ver. 1.28 User Manual includes many figures and text describing the software operation.
Several revisions to the interactive Cmeias128trainingTutorial.itm macro that have been introduced in response to numerous suggestions from an international team of beta testers, resulting in enhanced clarity and usefulness of this training instrument.
* A Cmeias Training Tutorial Worksheet pdf file is provided as an optional download. It can be used to accompany and enhance the training tutorial macro.
- The CmeiasTutorialWorksheet.pdf file is also provided to enhance the Cmeias ver. 1.28 training tutorial macro.
Three other user-friendly macro wizards are provided in CMEIAS-IT Ver. 1.28 download to guide the user through the step-by-step routines to perform object analysis and classification of objects in images:
- Several *.ocd calibration files are provided in the CMEIAS-IT Ver. 1.28 installation. These can be loaded into the input fields to assist in optimizing the upper class limits for the IT/CMEIAS 1-D Object Classifier.
- The CMEIAS Color Segmentation software is available for download and installation using the CMEIASColorSegmentation1.0Setup.exe installer. The software package includes the executable program and various user supported instruments including a user manual, chm help topics, training images, and instructions to edit them and an audio-visual tutorial demo.
- The CMEIAS Quadrat Maker software is available for download and installation. The software package includes the executable program, a CmeiasQuadratMaker.pdf user manual, a CmeiasQuadratMaker.chm help topics file, a training image, our 2013 publication describing the CMEIAS Quadrat Maker in the Journal of Ecosystems & Ecography, and an audio-visual tutorial demo.
- The CMEIAS JFrad software is available for download and installation. The software package includes the executable program, a CmeiasJFrad.pdf user manual, a CmeiasJFrad.chm help topics file, training images, and an audio-visual tutorial demo. Our formal publication describing the CMEIAS JFrad software in Microbial Ecology is available at DOI: 10.1007/s00248-14-0495-1.